Friday, March 9, 2007

DAY THREE OF THE 3A STATE TOURNAMENT: THE FINAL COUNTDOWN


Funny story: My boss told me before the Bellevue game that I can't swear on this blog. Never mind the fact that I wasn't planning on it, but minor swear words are still offensive to some, so I apologize.

Welcome to Day 3 of the 3A state tournament. We're awaiting the primetime matchup of Bainbridge versus North Central at 9 p.m.

Chief Sealth just beat West Valley of Yakima, so they'll be in the championship game against Auburn Riverside who beat Meadowdale earlier in the day. Meadowdale, as you'll recall, beat the girls by a few points in a December matchup.

I'm in the media room and I'm not sure if I can live blog for this game as there are a lot more media here now that the girls have moved to Hec Ed. Bill Krueger of FSN is sitting in my exact seat watching Sealth play.

I'll check back in a minute. O'Dea - Southridge is about to start and I want to see that contest.

Another funny story: Some of the security guards are debating who would win: Bainbridge or Chief Sealth?

No comments: